- 1 cup of Vanilla Yogurt
- Two Cups of sliced strawberries
- 1 cup of raspberries and blackberries
- 4 tablespoons of DARK cocoa powder
- 9 tablespoons of GG Sprinkles or 3 GG crackers, crushed in the food processor
Using a parfait glass, add 1/4 cup of the vanilla yogurt. Add 1/2 cup of the strawberries, then 1/4 cup of the blackberries. Add three tablespoons of the Sprinkles, then dust the dark cocoa powder over the Sprinkles. Repeat the process two more times.
Sprinkle Carrot Soup
- 1 tablespoon butter substitute (Smart Balance)
- 1 1-pound bag classic-cut peeled carrots
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon molasses or honey
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- Fresh tarragon or basil leaves
- 1/2 cup of GG Sprinkles or 6 GG Crispbreads, crushed
Melt butter in heavy large pot over medium heat. Add carrots and onion; sauté, stirring occasionally until onion is soft and transparent, about 8 minutes. Add broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, uncover, and simmer until carrots are tender, about 10 minutes.
Working in batches, puree soup in blender until smooth. Return soup to pot. Stir in orange juice, molasses, and chopped tarragon. . Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish soup with tarragon sprigs and the GG Sprinkle.
Share and Win
We would love to hear some of your favorite ways to eat GG Bran Crispbread or GG Fiber Sprinkles. By sharing your recipe, you could win a free case of Sprinkles or Crispbread.
Click here to submit your best recipe(s). We will choose a recipe at the end of the month to be featured in the next newsletter. If we choose your recipe, we will send your choice of Sprinkles or Crispbread.
There will only be one winner per month, but you can submit as many recipes as you want. We would love to hear how you enjoy GG!
Please note that only serious and quality recipes will be considered. You will want to read the terms and conditions on the recipe submission form page prior to submitting it.
Why Do You GG?
"Eating a low carb diet is helping me lose weight, but using GG Bran has helped me fill the gaps in the fiber department. Works great as a bread substitute too."
-Pat from Florida